RECENTLY A YOUTUBE GAME STREAMING CHANNEL “Boss SenPai” CLAIMS THAT HE MADE A NEW WORLD RECORD IN PUBG MOBILE WITH 54 KILLS IN AUGEST 2020 IN SOLO MODE. HOWEVER MANY PUBG FANS SAY THAT IT CANNOT BE A FAIR WORLD RECORD SINCE THE ENEMIES/ OPPONENTS ARE NOT SUCH EXPERIENCED AND ARE GETTING KILLED EASILY.
SO ALL DECISION LIES WITH THE PUBG FANS IF IT IS A WORLD RECORD OR JUST A 54 KILLS IN PUBG MOBILE GAMEPLAY VIDEO!!
CHECK OUT HIS CHANNEL– Boss SenPai
Be Free to Checkout More Pubg World Records
- 45 Kills World Record by AG Baozi (Actual World Record Till Now)
- 43 Kills World Record by Tacaz
- 42 Kills World Record by Tacaz (Again)
- 42 Kills World Record by Tacaz
- 48 Kills World Record by Boss SenPai (If you Believe)
- 49 Kills Duo World Record by Dwoz and Naxmi
- 85 Kills Pubg World Record by Squad in Classic Erangle match
- 96 Kills in PUBG Mobile Domination Match by Parth
- 85 Kills in PUBG Mobile Domination Match by Ethan
- 71 Kills in PUBG Mobile Domination Match by Parth
- 63 Kills in PUBG Mobile Domination Match by Panda
- 60 Kills in PUBG Mobile Domination Match by Panda
THESE WORLD RECORDS ARE FOR PUBG MOBILE ::NOT FOR PUBG MOBILE LITE, PUBG PC, PUBG PC LITE.
TIP:YOU MAY CAN TRY BREAKING OTHER RECORDS, TRY TO CHECKOUT THE GAMEPLAY OF SOME PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS OVER THE WORLD. ALTHOUGH NOT TRY TO BREAK THESE RECORDS AS A CHALLENGE BUT WHEN YOU PLAY ANY GAME AND KNOW THAT IT IS GOING GOOD THEN RECORD IT. ONE NEVER KNOW BEFORE THAT HE WILL MAKE A WORLD RECORD OR NOT.
CHECKOUT THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS TOO!!
ABOUT PUBG MOBILE-
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a online multiplayer fight royale game created and distributed by PUBG Corporation. The PUBG Corporation is a backup of South Korean computer game organization Bluehole.
In the game, up to one hundred players land with a parachute on an island and search for weapons and gear to kill the remaining players while avoiding from getting killed. The accessible safe region of the game’s map diminishes in size after some time, guiding alive players into more tightly regions to create intense battle experiences. The last player or group standing wins the match. The game also includes matches like Arcade: war, sniper, mini-map and events including zombie mode. This game was among the top trending games in google play in 2018 and 2019 with 100+ million downloads.
Till now, the game is very popular and PUBG Corporation is eventually planning to expand the game all over the world.