New Pubg World Record – Pubg Mobile Domination Mode 85 Kills!!
Recently a New World Record was made in PUBG Mobile Domination match by a PUBG Mobile Player “Zegna Mike” with 78 Kills but now This record is Old!! Yes, We have a New World Record in PUBG Mobile Domination mode with 85 Kills by Ethan at “Etho Games“
Ethan is a Talented PUBG Mobile player from Australia and for now he upload PUBG Mobile gameplay videos in this youtuve channel. He has achieved Conqueror tier and rank of 5 in North America Server!! (See Screenshots)
For now, This 85 kills is the PUBG Domination Match World Record beating all previous records by Zegna, Parth and Panda!!
Now, He claims to break all the previous world records of 78 Kills by Zegna Mike, 71 Kills made by Parth Sarthy with his new world record of 85 Kills. Since no other gamer yet claimed to score 85+ Kills, so this can be called the new PUBG Mobile Domination match world record now!!
Checkout the Video and Channel Link below!!
Some Tips and Tricks –
- Land a Good Spot –
If you start a Match then you can only win if you survived in the beginning. So if you are a Beginner it’s better to stay away from the areas where professional players land. So if you are new, Try to land far from the Locations where the Plane crosses. Don’t worry, with time your combat skills will improve and you can push even a squad ;). Remember- Time improves Everything !!
- Run Away from Getting Killed Early –
If you have landed and has no weapon with you and you hear footsteps near you then try running away to avoid him to see you. We know its quite coward move but a survivor should do all he could do 🙂 Also, Pick up all you could see when you land even the sickle.
- Use eyes feature to view around you –
While running in the Fields (open area) most players only see the front view, that’s not enough !! You can easily get killed from behind. Remember- Snakes are Everywhere. Also if you plan to Stay at a House for long then close all doors and keep eyes in all directions.
- Don’t Discount The Pistol –
Many times it happen that you are out of Ammo or You are reloading, so instead ignoring Pistol use it !! Remember- Most Kills in Beginning are from Pistols and Shotguns
- It’s Better to Change The Armor –
Instead of using a Damaged Level 3 Armor, Switch to the New Level 2 Armor. Isn’t that better choice ??
- Find Your Weapon and Stick With It –
If you get a Weapon with the best attachment then its better to stick with that !! eg- If you have M416 with the suppressor, extended mag, 300+ Ammo and 2x Scope then it’s better to use it further instead of switching to Awm in the Drop.
- When In Combat, Don’t be Straight –
When you are in Combat area then instead of going straight, Try to go while in Jumping, Couching and Zigzag position.
- Never Lie Down when Someone Sniper you –
When someone uses Sniper on you, Then its better to run in Zigzag and while Jumping and find a Safe Point. The Fact is that a Sniper always try for Headshot (Everyone’s wants a Headshot with their First Sniper, it’s their Dream). Don’t be a Snake and increase your Health if you get sniped in first shot because that is the mistake that everyone makes !!
- Use Headphones while Playing –
Sound plays an important role in the PUBG Game. If you analyse then you would know that each footstep sound is different !! The sound of Footsteps when Enemy is on the upper floor, Lower Floor, Outside House, Close, Far, etc the sound is different for each of them !!
- Wait For The Right Chances to Attack –
When you are in sight of the enemy then always try to attack seeing the right moment !! By the right moment we mean, the chance when the enemy is reloading, using energy drink or painkillers, reviving the teammates, etc. instead of using bullets in aimless shots use them wisely.
- Run Without The Weapon –
If you’re running towards the safe zone or running away from combat, put your weapons away. This will significantly increase your running speed.
- Change Graphics Quality according to the Device –
Playing in Low graphics is better rather than playing in High Graphics with Lags. However, if your Device is really good then setup every setting to the best you can.
- Use Peek and Fire option in the Settings –
Using peek and Fire is a good option when you are Sniping. In this Option, you will only expose your Head, not your whole body.
- Use the Loot where Necessary –
Many Players collects good items (medkits, adrenaline injection, etc) throughout the game and at last, an enemy kills them and loot all !! Instead of saving them for last of the game, use them.
- Avoid Looting the Crates During Last Minuit –
Looting Crates is good during the match but not advisable in the last circle so it’s better to stay away from looting unless very necessary!!
- Make Change in Buttons Size and Transparency –
It’s better to Change the Buttons Size, Position and Transparency for the better controls… Read Full Post Here
Be Free to Checkout Other exclusive Content
- 45 Kills World Record by AG Baozi (Actual World Record Till Now)
- 43 Kills World Record by Tacaz
- 42 Kills New World record by Tacaz
- 42 Kills World record by Tacaz
- 52 Kills World Record by Boss Senpai (If you Believe)
- 48 Kills World Record by Boss SenPai (If you Believe)
- 49 Kills Duo world record by Dwoz and Naxmi
- 78 Kills World Record in PUBG Mobile Domination Match by Zegna Mike
- 71 Kills World Record in PUBG Mobile Domination Match by Parth
- 63 Kills World Record in PUBG Mobile Domination Match by Panda
- 60 Kills World Record in PUBG Mobile Domination Match by Panda