VPN is the private network that can give access to any part of world and help gather the information without disclosing the identity. But we have seen many players are using VPN for gaming! At first most of us will think: Why they are using VPN? What benefit does VPN give in playing games? Isn’t That illegal to surf internet without disclosing the identity? Here, we will be covering some main key points-
- What is VPN?
- How a VPN Work?
- Why people use VPN?
- What Benefits does a VPN give to players?
- Any Disadvantages of using VPN?
- Which VPN that you think best?
Now i think above are necessary to be dicussed so lets start!
What is VPN?
In easy words, A virtual private network (VPN) is a technology that provides online privacy and complete anonymity by creating a private network from a public internet connection.
In Brief, A virtual private organization (VPN) broadens a private organization over a public organization and empowers clients to send and get information across shared or public organizations as though their registering gadgets were straightforwardly associated with the private organization. Applications stumbling into a VPN may in this manner profit by the usefulness, security, and the board of the private organization. Encryption is a typical, in spite of the fact that not an intrinsic, part of a VPN connection.
VPN innovation was created to give admittance to corporate applications and assets to far off or portable clients, and to branch workplaces. For security, the private organization association might be built up utilizing an encoded layered burrowing convention, and clients might be needed to pass different verification techniques to access the VPN. In different applications, Internet clients may protect their associations with a VPN to evade geo-obstructing and oversight or to interface with intermediary workers to ensure individual personality and area to remain unknown on the Internet. A few sites, notwithstanding, block admittance to known VPN innovation to forestall the circumvention of their geo-limitations, and numerous VPN suppliers have been creating methodologies to get around these bars.
A VPN is made by setting up a virtual highlight point association using devoted circuits or with burrowing conventions over existing organizations. A VPN accessible from the public Internet can give a portion of the advantages of a wide region organization (WAN). From a client viewpoint, the assets accessible inside the private organization can be gotten to remotely.
Working of VPN
In normal process we need a connection between your device (PC or Mobile) and the Server where we end up connecting
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5|
|Normal Connectivity||Your Device||Local Network||Public Network||Local Network||Server to want to connect|
|VPN Connectivity||Your Device||—VPN—||—VPN—||—VPN—||Server to want to connect|
VPN is Really Useful to Stay Safe
The VPN is mainly used for three areas mentioned below-
- Many Business use VPN so that their employees can connect to the file servers, Email Servers and other business work which cannot be made available publicly on the Internet.
- Many users are concerned about their privacy and so they never want to be Targeted or Tracked over the internet or maybe they are doing some not legal activities like Downloading Torrent Files, Buying something Illegal and accessing the dark side of the internet!
- Third types of users are obviously Gamers who need a good VPN to access the game servers not available in their country and overcome Geo-blocking or maybe downloading the game not available in their country yet (mostly gamers want to play Alpha and Beta game test which is available in limited countries)
Using VPN for Gaming
The VPN service providers have huge competition among them and so everyone is trying their best service in terms of Quality, with technology the VPN experience is becoming better! In Gaming, The VPN helps in-
- Reducing ping and lag by providing a faster server connection.
- Overcome geo-blocking.
- Giving access to Download, buy and play games in a different country.
- Ensure Safety and Security of your Data while playing Gaming.
- Staying anonymous and encrypt gaming traffic.
- Protecting from a DDoS attack, particularly important in online gaming tournaments.
Disadvantages of VPN
No Doubt VPN is really helpful but nothing can be perfect! So now you will see some Bad Side for this service!
- Slow internet connection (so always approach best VPN providers)
- Blocking of VPN services in some cases (for example by Netflix)
- Many Use VPN to do Illegal tasks over the internet!
- Weak Encryption of VPN and get you a loss of Data so it is always recommended to approach the best services.
- Breaking of connection in between can disclose your work!
- Some VPN providers track your activity and may sell/forward the data to third party so all opt the trusted service providers.
Best Trusted VPN Providers for Gaming
2. Ivacy VPN
PureVPN is another trusted brand which ensures Online anonymity, freedom and security from attacks by hackers and spies! a cutting-edge tech marvel, empowers internet users with complete anonymity, Internet freedom and data security against hackers, spies and snoopers. PureVPN leads the virtual private network industry with its feature-rich services and the genuine trust of 1 million+ users. They have over 750 advanced VPN servers which are spread across 140+ countries. These servers are dedicated servers which are optimized for streaming, file-sharing, VoIP and more. Moreover, these servers are fortified with 256-bit AES encryption which is mainly used by militaries and intelligence agencies.