What if you get to play games at max settings and resolution on any device you prefer. Yes, Google stadia comes with the concept of providing the best gaming experience with a screen, internet connection and a controller!! The Playstation, Xbox and High-cost gaming setup are not required for the best games like far cry, Assassin’s Creed, GTA 5, online games including Call of Duty warzone, Pubg, Apex Legends and many other games which earlier cannot be played on a normal 4 GB ram PC.
In Google stadia, the concept is that game will be running on the server of google that means all heating and power earlier used in your CPU is now used in Google Server and the output will be generated on the screen.
Screen + Gaming CPU/Xbox/Playstation = Gaming
Screen + Stable Internet Connection = Gaming
In this post you will know the following points-
- Impact of Google Stadia
- Internet Speed requirement for Google Stadia
- Using Google Stadia is Good for now?
- Countries where Google Stadia is available
- Cost of Google Stadia
- Games available for Google Stadia
- Mobile Devices supporting Stadia Technology
How Google Stadia changed the gaming industry??
The concept of google stadia is way innovative and economical as compared to other methods to play the games. Earlier there was the requirement of Sony Playstation, Microsoft Xbox, Laptop or a PC with high Storage, Ram, Graphics card, and other components to run the games smoothly. Google Stadia cleared all these requirements and now the user can enjoy the gaming experience with his stadia controller connected to a screen which can be of mobile, television, laptop or monitor under a stable internet connection.
Google stated that playing games on Google Stadia are really easy and convenient. Suppose a user is watching a gaming video on Youtube and that moment he want to play the game, all he has to do is clicking the “Play Now” button that will be available below the gaming videos on youtube. After clicking “Play Now” Button, the user will be directed to the Google server where he can enjoy the game with is Stadia Controller.
Since Youtube is a Google brand and owns a large number of the gaming audience, so it is a great move from google to capture the gaming market.
What should be the Internet connection speed for using Stadia technology?
Google Stadia works on the Internet and there should be a fast internet connection for a smooth game experience. Google stated that Internet Speed should be at least 10mbps speed for 720p at 60 fps, 25mbps speed for 1080p at 60 fps game streaming. However for the 4k game streaming the internet speed should be atleast 30 mbps consistently. Also in future google have plans to provide game streaming in 8k at 120fps.
Is it good to use Google Stadia now?
Know the fact that Stadia is powerful than PS4 and Xbox One combined!! Due to this, the game developers will not hesitate in sharing their games with this technology. Also, Google has a partnership with the best brands like Unity, Havoc and Unreal. For now, Stadia features are not available in all countries hence not all players are using it. We recommend waiting some more until it is available at a global level. However, if you could not resist using this game than you can use Google Stadia.
Countries where Google Stadia services are available
Till May 2020 Stadia services are not available for all users. The countries where Google Stadia can be used are-
- United Kingdom
- United States
How much Google stadia actually cost?
Most users think that this is new technology and it will be costly to use but it’s not!! Google tried to offer it’s services at affordable rates. However we cannot call these cheap rates but reasonable rates for this new product by Google.
- Monthly Subscription is available at 10$ USD
- Stadia Controller is available at 70$ USD
- Stadia Premiere Edition Bundle as a starter pack that includes a Stadia controller, Chromecast for 4K streaming and Three months Stadia Pro subscription is available at 130$ USD
- Many games are available for free however the latest games are not free to play. Those games have to be purchased in addition to the subscription.
List of Games available for Stadia
In starting there are not much games available on Stadia but Google has plans to add more games with time!! Most of the games launched in and after 2020 will be available for this platform but for now the following games are available to play-
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey
- Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
- Borderlands 3
- Darksiders Genesis
- Destiny 2: The Collection
- Doom Eternal
- Metro Exodus
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 3
- Mortal Kombat 11
- MotoGP 20
- NBA 2K20
- Octopath Traveler
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG)
- Rage 2
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Samurai Shodown
- Serious Sam Collection
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Farming Simulator 19
- Final Fantasy XV
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Stacks on Stacks (on Stacks) *
- SteamWorld Dig
- SteamWorld Dig 2
- The Crew 2
- Trials Rising
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War
- Football Manager 2020
- Get Packed
- Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
- Just Dance 2020
Google Stadia support every Mobile Device?
No, for now Goolgle stadia is available for fewer mobile devices and most of them are Google made!! As of May 2020 Following is the list of supported Mobile devices-
- Asus ROG Phone
- Asus ROG Phone II
- Razer Phone
- Razer Phone 2
- Google Pixel 2
- Google Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel 3
- Google Pixel 3 XL
- Google Pixel 3A
- Google Pixel 3A XL
- Google Pixel 4
- OnePlus 8
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S9+
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
For further information and demonstration of Stadia controller it will be better to see the following video!!
Check out other posts-
- How to Become a Professional Gamer on Youtube and Twitch
- Frag Pro Shooter Game is Best!!
- Best Simulation games for Mobile Phones
- Some Best Football games that you can play on your Mobile Phones
- Best Open World Games to play on Mobile Phones
- Online Games that you can play with your friends even at your Home!!
- Download Best Offline Games for Mobile Phones